Dark Cry MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the douches who cant run the rsps on 64bit

Go down

For the douches who cant run the rsps on 64bit Empty For the douches who cant run the rsps on 64bit

Post  Noble Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

THIS ENVOLES A DOWNLOAD. YOU THINK ITS A VIRUS? GO FUCK YOURSELF

1. Re download client. Make sure you have Winrar WINRAR DOWNLOAD. Scroll down and find (ENGLISH) and then click on (64 BIT) 32 bit is for XP users. Download it, and for those people who cant even use winrar, just use mozilla firefox and it'll pop up for you http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html
2. Now you have your usual downloads, redownload client,use winrar to unrar the file by right clicking the folder and extract it to your desktop, and then download this. WINDOWS CONVERTER
4. Run it
Go into it and click the first "..." at the top right corner, then go to desktop and find the "VICIESSCAPE OFFICIAL CLIENT" Folder. Open it up, and find "PLAY VICIESSCAPE.CMD" and press open at the bottom right of the window.
5. Compile, Wait for it to finish.
6.Exit down the bottom.
7.And you can play now. Have fun playing... -.-

And I got pissed with this problem, so don't say "THIS DOESNT WORK". It does, and if it doesn't, your just plain stupid. If your plain stupid and cant download things without you saying "OH I CANT DOWNLOAD IT" Then you might as well not play. This is for 64 bit users, and only for 64 bit users (Windows 7 / Vista ) Have fun playing. And for those who do know how to run the private server, I applaud and look up to you.

Noble
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum