Dark Cry MU
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules

3 posters

Go down

Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules Empty Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules

Post  Noble Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:27 pm

As soon as you start, your in a bad position. Barely anything... Low money.. and of course no rares. But here's a guide to help you get started on making money on Viciesscape. You can always train at the "Chaos Druids" while your in-game. They are very easy exp, level 13, and drop 100k each. How easy is that? Another way is to train your main skills - Strength, Attack, and defense to go hunt some other monsters. Under my preference, I'd say Barrows. Some of their armor is worth 40m each. Like the dharok. Whenever you get a drop from dharok, it's basically another piece of armor to help give you bonuses or 40m. Please do not Auto while your in-game... that is in-fact against the rules and you will be temporarily banned. You will also have a 0% chance of staff if you have a "banned" record. Now to the rares! Getting rares is not complicated. As you have read, I said Dharoks sell for 40m right? You can use that money to gain up 100m which can lead to deathcapes... and much more! But if you want to get more and more money, I suggest you get your strength, attack, defense to ... 90+ to hunt armadyl. Bring a lot of food, and use the "protect from ranged attacks" as it is a bird. Once you have that, go hunt it. Once you kill the bird, you have a great chance of 800m
coming into your hands Very Happy! The godsword of armadyl is worth A LOT at martin thwait. He sells them each for 800m. If you collect 3, you have just enough for a 2b
item! or 1b.. I guess. You can also earn a lot of items that add bonuses from minigames! Earn barrow gloves in "Fight pits". If your lucky, nobody will come into the
pits with you and you'll win automaticlly. You can earn points for much different items like fighter torso.. and rune defender... and a helm.. in "Assault". My favorite
one is pest control. It's a system where the portals summon out monsters and you try to kill the portal...(kill?Lol) But in Viciesscape, the portals dont summon out
monsters. You kill the portals and you get points. You get points for rares at the front of the dock. Anyways... There's my guide! Hope it helped you! Leave your
comments below? Very Happy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TELEPORTS

Chaos Druids - Spellbook - training areas - cave

Barrows(Dharoks and all that crap) - Spellbook - Minigames - barrows

Armadyl - spellbook - godwars - and then Aramdyl. Choose kree-ara. Thats Armadyl.

Martin Thwait - Home - look to your direct right or left using the sideways keys on your screen

All minigames I listed - Spellbook - Minigames - Pest Ct, barrows, fight pits, assault.

ENJOY!

P.S. Sorry about the confusing way I typed it Razz. The text Effed up.

Noble
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules Empty Mistake

Post  Noble Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:49 pm

You know the martin thwait part? I meant buys the armadyl godswords for 800m Very Happy My bad

Noble
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules Empty Re: Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules

Post  Corrupted Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:10 pm

Thank you, i'll try this Very Happy

Corrupted
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules Empty Re: Money Making guide along with getting rares and rules

Post  Cody :D Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:46 pm

helpful guide Very Happy

Cody :D
Nub
Nub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down